Only purchase tickets from the official website (you're here!) or our ticketing partner, NIGHTOUT.com. If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. SF Oasis is not responsible for tickets purchased from unofficial sources.
REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN:
- Valid government-issued photo ID.
- Purchase Policy.
- All ticket sales are FINAL (No Refunds).
- Entry into events is NOT guaranteed past 10:30 PM on the day of show.
- There is NO re-entry to any event.
- All events at SF Oasis are 21+.
- Valid government issued Photo ID is required for entry
All pre-sale tickets can be purchased directly from our website, by going to our events page and clicking the show you would like to attend.
Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase from when they go on sale, until the day before the show at midnight (unless the show sells out in advance). If the show does not sell out in advance, tickets will be available at the door for the day of show ticket price.
DAY OF SHOW TICKETS:
All day of show tickets can be purchased at the venue beginning at the posted door time unless the show sells out in advance. Day of show ticket prices are generally higher than pre-sale tickets. To ensure you get the best price, purchase your tickets in advance.
CHECKING INTO THE EVENT:
If you purchased tickets online directly through our website or online through one of our ticket distributors (NIGHTOUT) you do not need to print the ticket(s) sent to your email. The purchaser will be placed onto a list along with any guests. Purchaser must be present to receive entry into the show. The purchaser and their guests must arrive and check-in together. Entry into events is only guaranteed until 10:30 PM on the day of show. We DO NOT guarantee entry past 10:30 PM, even with a valid ticket or name on the guest list.
1. Are there any age restrictions at the venue?
Yes, we are a 21+ older venue only.
2. Do I need to bring a form of identification?
Yes, you are required to bring a valid form of identification to all events at SF Oasis. Acceptable forms of identification are as follows:
- Valid, current drivers license issued by the sate of Utah or any other state. We will not accept expired licenses.
- Valid, current photo ID card issued by the state of Utah or any other state.
- Armed Forces identification.
- Valid, current U.S. Passport or travel visa issued by a foreign country containing the holder's photograph. We will not accept expired Visas/Passport.
FAIR WARNING: SF Oasis will confiscate fake or misrepresented identification and turn them in to Police. It is a Class A Misdemeanor to display another person's ID as your own, or to lend your ID to another person. It is a Class 4 Felony to possess a fraudulent ID.
3. How do I buy my tickets?
You may purchase your tickets on our website under the “Events” tab, NIGHTOUT.com or buy them at the door on the day of the show if tickets are still available. For more detailed information regarding ticket policies please go to the Ticket Information sub-tab under Venue.
4. Can I change the name on my ticket order so that someone else may pick them up on my behalf?
Yes. When you purchase your tickets, the name you enter will be the name on our guest list. If you would like to transfer your tickets to another party for their use, please call the office and request the name change.
5. How do I get to the venue?
SF Oasis is located at 427 Main Street in Park City, UT. For more detailed directions, public transit options, parking options and an aerial map of the venue, please go to the Directions sub-tab under Venue.
6. Is there a coat check at the venue? if so, how much?
This depends on the show. During the summer months, we do not staff our coat check due to the warm weather. In the winter months our coat check will be staffed. The cost is $5 per person.
7. Do you have a lost and found?
Yes. After each event we collect all lost and found items and hold them in our Lost & Found area. Items will be held for one month after the date of the event they were lost at. If no claims have been made, items will be donated.
8. Do you have ATMs on site?
Yes, we have two. The first ATM is located at the top of the stairs in the front lobby, between the two sets of doors leading into the main floor area. The second ATM is located just outside of the men’s restroom on the right-hand-side of the main floor area.
9. Is there re-entry to events?
No, we no longer provide re-entry to our events.
10. I changed my mind about a concert I bought tickets to. Can I get a refund?
No, we do not provide refunds under any circumstances so choose your concerts wisely! If something comes up, sell your tickets online.
11. Is there seating available at the venue or is it standing room only?
Typically no, we primarily run off of standing room. We do however provide private tables and booths upstairs in our VIP mezzanine section for an additional cost. Some concerts do not have the mezzanine section open, therefore seating may be limited or unavailable. Please call our VIP Hosts for more information.
12. Is there handicapped access at the venue?
Yes. Please call 435-649-9123 in advance to make arrangements.
13. Can I smoke at the venue?
Smoking is prohibited inside the venue due to fire code. There is a designated smoking area in the front of the venue. In addition, e-cigarettes are NOT allowed inside the venue.
14. Is alcohol available at the venue?
Yes, we have multiple bars available inside the venue. You must have a valid ID to purchase alcoholic beverages from each bar. Last call is at 1:00am.
15. Is food available at the venue?
No, food is not available in the venue during concerts and shows. Please contact our Private Events Coordinator for information regarding catering options at private events.
16. Are video cameras allowed at the venue?
No. Professional video and photography, or professional recording equipment of any kind is not permitted in the venue without prior approval. Personal cameras and/or hand held video recorders are also not permitted. Patrons may be asked to leave or put away such items by security. If you are interested in press access to an event or have any questions, please contact 435-649-9123.
17. Is there a dress code?
We have a casual dress code. Shoes, pants and shirts are required at all times. Hats are permitted. Backpacks may be required to check at coat check.
18. When do shows typically start?
Our event listings have door and showtimes times posted, as they vary by show. Please call in advance to clarify showtimes, as these can change on the day of the show. Please also note, that the showtime listed on the event page is referencing when the openers will start. Some shows have multiple openers, so typically headliners start later in the evening.
19. Are there any other policies I should be aware of?
Yes, the following are prohibited and may result in immediate removal from the venue or confiscation of such items by security:
- Use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances on the premises.
- Moshing and/or crowd-surfing.
- Use or possession of weapons on the premises.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the venue.
- Fighting and/or physical misconduct on the premises